© 2013 - 2020 - http://euro-forum.ru/en - EuroForum.
International specialized exhibitions. “Mechanical engineering-2018”
The 6th international specialized exhibition “Mechanical Engineering -2018” will be held from 10 to 13 April 2018 in Minsk. Every two years this special event attracts attention of a large number of specialists of metalworking and machine and automotive spheres.
Subjects of the exhibition:
– metalworking, thermal and foundry equipment;
– modern production technologies, automation and robotics, information technologies;
– component parts, components and components, machine-building materials;
– electric drive, hydro-pneumatic equipment;
– hoisting and transport mechanisms, conveyors, drive chains and jacks;
– rubber products, products from synthetic materials;
– Fasteners, fittings and hardware;
– systems for lubrication, supply and removal of coolant, operating materials;
– instrumentation, equipment and instruments;
– Workshop equipment for various purposes, lighting, ventilation and air conditioning systems;
– repair and modernization of industrial equipment, retrofitting, second-hand equipment;
– management of industrial waste;
– Energy Saving Technologies;
– foundry equipment;
– equipment for heat treatment and coating;
– metal-cutting and abrasive tools;
– component parts and products, technological equipment, operational materials;
– automated systems of design and production management, software;
– repair and modernization of process equipment, spare parts and services;
– scientific and technical projects, design and technological development;
-Scientific and technical literature and information;
-Collection and complex processing of scrap of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
This year, the leading equipment for the full cycle of parts manufacturing will be traditionally presented, starting with machines, spare and consumables, finishing with measuring equipment and special software for collecting statistical data presented by the companies of Belarus, Russia, Germany, Japan, Italy, China, etc.
The international specialized exhibition “Mechanical Engineering-2018” will be held from 10 to 13 April 2018 at the address: 20/2 Pobediteley Avenue, Minsk, Football arena.
Working hours of exhibitions:
10 April – from 12.00. before 6 pm
11 and 12 April – from 10.00. before 6 pm
13 April – from 10.00. before 13.00
More information at http://metalworking.minskexpo.com/